Main Menu

Screenshot Threat

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Best item description ever.

TIMING!

The latest fashion craze sweeping Arabel, brought to you by Santa Phedra and
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Dismus

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

When Torm isn't home.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Arya

Hah! 

Well, this happened, guys.

I guess I need to look for players and DM to do that quest request for resurrection arc now and get that level loss taken care of . . . Ascension for the third time, anyone?

. .. At least they are keeping to family tradition.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

So...This happened. 

Attachments:

enarian123

There is nothing wrong with whiskey *huffs*

Arya

Explains the life behind Nicha the Librarian...

realityjumper

When Tindra finds out that the Beastlord won't go after pregnant women, she has the best solution...

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

thedran

FaeFae

Indeed, he had staying power.

ladybug

Romance advice from Ebonhair himself.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis