Main Menu

Fixing Silverstar

Started by allatum, Dec 06, 2017, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allatum

Ever since the odd bugs with databases on CD turned into just not bothering, some classes have had rather prominent features broken. The one I know most about is Silverstar's "Moon's Hand"

Any Mace Wielded by a 3rd level Silverstar is treated as if it were a +1 enchantment +1d6 electrical weapon. At 6th level, the enchantment bonus increases to +2, and at 9th level the electrical damage increases to 1d10.

Now I don't expect an easy return of the whole on-equip script. However I imagine that it wouldn't be impossible to take parts of scripting from Greater Magic Weapon and convert Moon's Hand into an activated, self-targeting feat that could bestow these effects on a 24 hour duration, with an unlimited number of casts.

Vincent07

That will likely be the solution.  However, changing the feat to allow you to target/buff your weapon requires a hak change.
I could kludge it with a /command in the interim.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

allatum

Goat

My name is Goat and I approve this message. (As a sexy Silverstar as well)