Main Menu

It's all about me!

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Jul 06, 2015, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

So, I've been in Ireland since the 4th of July. I'll continue to be here till August, so my time on the server may be spotty to non-existant. After that I SHOULD be around more but I'm not entirely sure. You might have noticed that my activity has been more spotty recently, due to my general lack of permanent location.

Sorry about that!
I'll be back active as soon as I can :)

thorien

Ireland, eh? Be sure to drink as much Guinness as you can for us! And seriously, I envy.

Éirinn go Brách! ;)

onivel

What part of ireland have you been to?  ... I went out a few years back and met up with some gaming buddies while there. Its a beautiful country and I had a blast while there.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Atomic Twinkie

Dublin right now. Going to Northern Ireland on Sunday.

Atomic Twinkie

So, a liiiiittle update.

I'll be staying till mid-August now, and then travelling with my mum for 2 weeks all over England! I should have some Internet while with my mum but it'll be spotty :3

Sorry to be away for so long!!

I promise I'll return!

Nevermore

Hey, You on a once in a lifetime trip. Enjoy it. ...So not jealous at all. <.<  Enjoy and the server will be right here where you left it when you get back!

Arya

That sounds like an exciting trip!  I look forward to hearing more about it when you are at the end of this journey.  

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

Only a week till I return :)

Nevermore

Its about time, GAH! Looking forward to seeing in game. Hope you had an excellent summer.

Deleted

Hope it was a good vacation!

Atomic Twinkie

I'm back bitcheeeez

Edwardfalcona

Didn't you just leave?

Atomic Twinkie

¬¬ Your tricks won't work on me, old man.

theshobit

Arya

Welcome back! Enjoy the craziness! 

Sincerely,
Arya

Postscript: I keep forgetting that I am not at work when I leave a signature. 
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow