Main Menu

Awayness

Started by Mystic Warden, Jul 24, 2015, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

I started a big move into a different flat, which -as you can imagine- takes a lot of my time with all the organisation and packing, especially that it is executed as a one-woman-show. Therefore my lack of appearance on the server recently.

I will have internet connection set up (hopefully) sometime during the first week of August, so probably from the 10th I can be back again, all settled in and with time on my hand to play. Crossing fingers!
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

thorien

Good luck with it! We'll be waiting for you.

lb7

One-hawt-woman-show I might add. ;p

Best of luck with your move, we'll be here and around when you get'cherself setup.

Fire Wraith

Mystic Warden Avatar
I started a big move into a different flat, which -as you can imagine- takes a lot of my time with all the organisation and packing, especially that it is executed as a one-woman-show. Therefore my lack of appearance on the server recently.

I will have internet connection set up (hopefully) sometime during the first week of August, so probably from the 10th I can be back again, all settled in and with time on my hand to play. Crossing fingers!
Having had to recently do so myself, you have all my sympathies!  I'd offer you some of the boxes, but it's probably a bit late for that now. ;)

Good luck, don't stress too much over it, and we'll look forward to seeing you when you're back!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

onivel

Take care.. good luck and see you soon : )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Real life comes first.  I hope that the transitions have gone smoothly for you.  Having recently went through a big move myself, I know how high-maintenance the process can be!

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nevermore

You will be missed, but we will all be here when you get back which is hopefully soonish! I am horrible about replying in time. Its alright I got this. *puts self in a time out*

Mystic Warden

Thanks for all the kind words! It took significantly longer than I expected but the dust is slowly settling now... so I might creep back soonish! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

thorien

Yay, glad to hear! Looking forward to catch up with you online!

theshobit

Nevermore

Indeed! You have been missed thoroughly!

Fire Wraith

Good to hear!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Colin Mack

I look foreward to seeing you back in we Miss Sindel :)