Main Menu

Temporary Outages

Started by Fire Wraith, Apr 30, 2014, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

Apologies for the downtime tonight - a rather large thunderstorm has been playing havoc with CD's connection all night.

Things should be back to normal now (I hope).
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

modronlove

Im fairly certain it wasn't just the weather.  *looks sheepish*
My apologies if this is a known issue (didn't see it listed in the bug forum), but casting shadow double seems to cause the server to crash.  I took the spell last night on leveling, tried it out and boom.  Crash.  Server came back up and I heard there was a weather issue so I figured it was just coincidence.  I cast it again this morning annnnd....crash.  I'm guessing it's not a coincidence at this point.  My sincere apologies if this is a known issue of which I am unaware.

Fire Wraith

Just an fyi, there are possibly more thunderstorms tonight in CD's area.  There's a flood warning already, and we haven't even gotten half the expected rainfall.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

jixjum

*rubs hands waiting to cast Shadow Double and watch Firewraith go bonkers!*