Main Menu

Forum groups

Started by , Oct 16, 2014, 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

When we first switched forums, Vincent handled granting access to the individual faction and group forums for individual players.  It seems, as part of this, the old system of creating forum "groups" with the ability to see that forum was left behind.

I'd like to go back to the group system.  With Vincent's work & school load, it's easy to lose track of how many access requests are pending.  With the group system, a player or DM (assigned as "lead" of the group) can add/remove players as needed.

Goat

That would be amazing!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

A great idea, but I looked into the forum help faq and it doesn't seem that is possible in the setup of these forums unless the lead for that forum was made a forum Administrator.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

It's able to be done, since that's how the Lyre forums are set up.  :)

Ogre Time Yay

onivel

belladonna Avatar
Oct 16, 2014 13:01:28 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
It's able to be done, since that's how the Lyre forums are set up.  :)
Good to hear!

Glad the Help/FAQ is as useless as they tend to be   ;)

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

sinisteromnibus

+1 This needs to happen.

Fire Wraith

We'll eventually get all this sorted out, though you may need to bear with us a bit through the trials and tribulations of the Admins' time and patience for this week or so. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Arya

I hate you admins.  Especially that one admin named Fire Wraith. What a jerktard. *RAGE,RAGE,RAGE.*

...*Duck.*

;-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Fire Wraith

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."