Main Menu

Taking a Break from DMing

Started by Blackheart, May 31, 2020, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Hello CDers, 

I will be taking a break from running plots for the entire month of June (except for the epilogue of KKS, if I'm ready for it to happen by the end of the month). I would ask that you please not send me any quest requests as I take some time to hang out playerside for a bit. 

That being said, I'll still be around to help with relevels/rebuilds. 

- Blackheart

Arya

Like I told you months ago, you took on a big task, and it is not something I would ever downplay with you.

It was an enjoyable and epic quest and it was such a badass conclusion, and what we did. I will remember it for years. You deserve the break, and to come back refreshed.

<3 Enjoy your break and hopefully you can enjoy elf-ish plots of your own soon! Thank you so much for having done what you have and an epic plot conclusion!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Terallis

Definitely the best finale and final boss thing I've ever had in my 15+ years on NWN as a whole. It was totally awesome, tense, and epic! Been a long time since I've had such an engaging experience as that in most things. You did such an amazing job and you more than deserve a bit of a break. That was a huge undertaking but you managed!

And obviously will still see you playerside, anyways! Haha!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

canticleofcocytus

It has been a pleasure taking part in your events. Enjoy your break.

Garage Trashcan

We absolutely love you, BH. You're amazing and one of the best DMs CD has ever seen. This task was monumental and you fucking delivered in spades.

Enjoy your break and have fun coming to make us suffer when you're back.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

The Red Mage

Can't wait to fatten Celeb up.

kingofaquilonia

I tell you all the time how much you are the soul of this server. Still stands. Rest up. Kamon is going to convert Celeb to Uthgar... right?

Edge

Take all the time you need. The game is less important than your physical and mental health. It'll be here when you're ready to jump aboard again.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Liriel

I had a really good time in your quest.  Thank you for running it, even though we were all big buttheads at times!  Take as much time as you need! <3

Melody

You absolutely deserve this break! I'm so proud of you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Fox²

Aw, take as long as you need! That was such a looooong and wonderful plot with so so sooo many people. You really deserve a nice break and a bunch of puppies to bundle up with.

Retired.