Main Menu

What's Your Sign?

Started by , Sep 25, 2020, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

Birthday & Horoscope Random Generator:  www.realmshelps.net/charbuild/bday.shtml

So, what's your character's horoscope?  :D

Dismus

This describes him so well it's kinda scary.

Jazzmyra

Kind of fitting, I guess... though she'd not call herself a leader, too lazy to talk correctly.

canticleofcocytus

Birthday Information for

Kalerat Voss Plamen

Age 33 in 1381

Born 1 Eleasias, 1348 DR.

Year of Spur

Born under the Sign of the Wheel

and with Full Selûne under the sign of the Wheel

Those born under the Sign of the Golden Wheel are determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible. Natural leaders, they remain calm in a crisis and are not easily swayed by opposition. Although serious minded, they are cheerful and optimistic and do not give up easily.

Those born with Selûne under the Sign of the Golden Wheel are determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible. Natural leaders, they remain calm in a crisis and are not easily swayed by opposition. Although serious minded, they are cheerful and optimistic and do not give up easily.

Festivals:

Seeing Justice (Tyr)

Festival Day (Marthammor Duin)

Natal Horoscope from the Almagest of Handreth

"Even the gods watch the stars." Turmish Astrologer's saying.

This is surprisingly accurate to Voss now. Think the birthday is off, though. I can't remember what month he was born in.

Epi

Actually pretty accurate! :D

Shantis

Birthday Information for Nallah Del Rose

Age 22 in 1381
Born 8 Marpenoth, 1359 DR.
Year of Serpent
Born under the Sign of the Fish
and with 3rd Qtr Selûne under the sign of the Swan

Those born under the sign of the Fish are artistic. They have lively, analytical minds and make inspiring teachers. Imaginative, they are radical and idealistic thinkers.

Those born with Selûne under the sign of the Swan are discriminating, authoritative and set high personal standards. They appear cool and detached but are secret romantics and can be sensitive, vulnerable and self critical. Keenly perceptive, they have an eye for detail and refined aesthetic taste.

Terallis

Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

ravingangel

Tyree and Tanyth! Both are appropriate imho. :D

Attachments:

ladybug

Please use a filehost instead of hotlinking to Discord. Read More.

Please use a filehost instead of hotlinking to Discord. Read More.

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Age 33 in 1381

Born 15 Mirtul, 1348 DR.

Year of Spur

Born under the Sign of the Star

and with New Selûne under the sign of the Raven

Those born under the sign of the Star are courageous, energetic, impetuous and determined to make their own way in the world. Self-reliant and adventurous, they love taking risks and are tenacious workers. Affectionate and charming, they inspire great loyalty in others.

Those born with Selûne under the sign of the Raven are self sufficient, lively, impetuous and outspoken. They dislike routine and refuse to be pressured by others. Restless and highly energetic, they thrive on change and need constant mental and physical challenge.

Epi

I did this for my drow, then threw a fit of rage because nothing fit! - and then I swore off all Astrology forever! :P

Arya

Daeatria Ravenshadow:

Age 128 in 1381 DR (until 17 Maropenoth).
Born 17 Marpenoth, 1251 DR.
Year of Wandering Winds
Born under the Sign of the Swan
and with New Selûne under the sign of the Raven

Those born under the sign of the Swan are discriminating, authoritative and set high personal standards. They appear cool and detached but are secret romantics and can be sensitive, vulnerable and self critical. Keenly perceptive, they have an eye for detail and refined aesthetic taste.

Those born with Selûne under the sign of the Raven are self sufficient, lively, impetuous and outspoken. They dislike routine and refuse to be pressured by others. Restless and highly energetic, they thrive on change and need constant mental and physical challenge.

Alyssana Ravenshadow:

Age 140 in 1381 DR (until 2 Uktar).
Born 2 Uktar, 1239 DR.
Year of Bloodied Sword
Born under the Sign of the Swan
and with Full Selûne under the sign of the Wheel

Those born under the sign of the Swan are discriminating, authoritative and set high personal standards. They appear cool and detached but are secret romantics and can be sensitive, vulnerable and self critical. Keenly perceptive, they have an eye for detail and refined aesthetic taste.

Those born with Selûne under the Sign of the Golden Wheel are determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible. Natural leaders, they remain calm in a crisis and are not easily swayed by opposition. Although serious minded, they are cheerful and optimistic and do not give up easily.

Tra-Linh Anya Mai: 

Age 20 in 1381 (to be 21 in 21 Nightal).
Born 21 Nightal, 1361 DR.
Year of Maidens
Born under the Sign of the Stone
and with Crescent Selûne under the sign of the Dragon

Those born under the sign of the Stone are complex, tenacious and fearless. Proud and independent, they have great strength of character and rarely compromise. They thrive on challenge and have an innate belief in their own destiny.

Those born with Selûne under the sign of the Dragon are idealistic, progressive thinkers with strong humanitarian and spiritual principles. They thrive on change, becoming impatient with convention or restriction. Artistic and original, they can appear detached and aloof.

Mostly accurate, one or two things off on a few of them maybe.

I have yet to math Kan'itae and her birth. Her full name (Kanyn'itae) means "Dragon's Child Beloved" or something to that effect so I will have to think about which moon phases would fit with the year she was born in, etc. Terus would not be able to tell you anything about this. >.>

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

JadeDragon

Serina

Age 21 in 1381
Born 24 Eleint, 1360 DR.
Year of Turret
Born under the Sign of the Fish
and with 1st Qtr Selûne under the sign of the Star

Those born under the sign of the Fish are artistic. They have lively, analytical minds and make inspiring teachers. Imaginative, they are radical and idealistic thinkers.

Those born with Selûne under the Star are courageous, energetic, impetuous and determinded to make their own way in the world. Self-reliant and adventurous, they love taking risks and are tenacious workers. Affectionate and charming, they inspire great loyalty in others.

Natal Horoscope from the Almagest of Handreth

"Even the gods watch the stars." Turmish Astrologer's saying.