Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

I remembered why I don't color things. :|!

ClockworkMayhem

...why, because you make them even more amazing? Silly.

sinisteromnibus

ClockworkMayhem Avatar
...why, because you make them even more amazing? Silly.

Looks amazing again, Amalgrim. Really like how the red of Bass' skin and the blue of Vel's markings pop.

FaeFae

I do need to calibrate the colors on my drawing pad, I think... it looks so different from tablet to laptop. How vile!

Atomic Twinkie

This is really really well done! Congrats on a great piece of art! :)

Remmy

An amazing piece as always. I really love the detail you put into Jared's tattoos, they are really quite something. Velenya's scales are also quite fantastic, as is the contract between them and her face.

And obligatory "dat ass!" What?

FaeFae

For the record ... I was going to give her pants. Remmy insisted they were unnecessary!

FaeFae

Remmy

Incorrect! You said you could give her scales or clothes, I said scales, and underwear if it felt lewd, which it did not. :D

FaeFae

Remmy Avatar
Incorrect! You said you could give her scales or clothes, I said scales, and underwear if it felt lewd, which it did not. :D

All I see here is that you don't want me to sketch Jared again. Maybe I do have subjective reading after all...  ;-|

Remmy

Cruel and unusual punishment! :'(

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

ClockworkMayhem

Adorable. I love the dress.