Main Menu

Forgotten Realms - High School

Started by kelitayu, May 07, 2015, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trylobyte

Aelie Selle - The class clown.  Generally gets along with most people.  Does surprisingly well considering she never takes anything seriously, which means people love to watch her screw up.  Winds up defying expectations with a stable high-level career in marketing or media despite never going to college.

Mista Aermane - That shy, quiet religious girl that people think is just a little bit weird.  Generally a bully magnet who doesn't have a lot of friends, but tries to be friends with everyone anyway.  Cares for the class pets.  Goes to nursing school afterwards.

Maria Geigne - One of the background characters.  Shows up, attends classes, leaves.  Doesn't really interact with anyone outside her extremely small group of friends.  Probably a JROTC officer.  Later winds up as a military engineer.

Yaldabaoth

allatum Avatar
No this is my thing now. I died, turned into a ghost, and haunt forums on the internet.
Don't make me hurt you.  You know.  Unless you want me to.

Edge

Yaldabaoth Avatar
allatum Avatar
No this is my thing now. I died, turned into a ghost, and haunt forums on the internet.
Don't make me hurt you.  You know.  Unless you want me to.

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

Casts Thread Necromancy ...

I've got a couple to add:

Celeana Silverspear - popular girl from more affluent family. Tried to down play it by dressing in more common fashions. Volunteered for Prom committee and was part of the Homecoming Court. Drives a Tesla Model 3.

Mei-Li Yao Ren - transfer student... arrived just before winter break. A curiosity, she seems to be mixing in with several of the different cliques in the school. Drives a Honda Civic Type R.

Ember Thistletorn - Fiesty firecracker, but seeing her in the halls none would expect the tiny red head to be the high scoring winger on the school hockey team. Her wrist shot is nearly as quick as her wit. Drives a Subaru BRZ Limited.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Zahra: The slightly ditzy and distracted but utter sweetheart jock who will absolutely deck you if you start picking on other kids. Bikes to school

Aria: The honors student with a reputation who uses snark and sarcasm to hide the fact that her parents are constantly fighting at home. Uses a fake ID to get booze for herself. Might live under the bleachers most nights

Arya

Mai Tra-Linh: International student studying abroad, who arrived for the fall, started lonely and now friends with Mei-Li and others. Went from being a curiosity to being asked for food. Tries to be sweet and make up for mistakes, easy to embarrass sometimes.

Alyssana: From affluent family that lost much their money to another family wanting to keep them down, spends time blending in when she can and volunteering regularly for community functions - becomes pregnant single mother in college later and finds sweetheart who likes older women (*cough* Jaylithel).

Daeatria: Rebellious wild child and goth of an affluent family who becomes both popular and scapegoated in her social circles. Often hated by the mean girls.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Sophia is a cheer leader, and all around athlete.  She is the kind of girl that struts about and looked down on by many inspiring much jealousy.

Neisha is a goth girl, dresses in dark, and sometimes white, and always very loud.  Many are annoyed or amused.  Frequently makes rituals and séances about at the late hours in the gym and supposed haunted classrooms.

Sorn Duskryn is a slacker, usually hangs at the back of the class, gives teachers grief and often is quite the rebel.  Often smokes pot in some dark forgotten corner.

Ceya is a good girl, boring and polite to a fault, often uses misplaced trust to sow seeds of intrigue.  Is frequently selling pot to others.

Krauger is one of the students that's been suspended very often, and if he ever does show up, it's in a huge truck with many lady friends.  He laughs at the idea of going to class.

JadeDragon

As far as I am aware, men have been playing 'hot chicks' since DnD started.