Main Menu

Where the hell has Oni been???

Started by onivel, Aug 17, 2015, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

The short of it is that I have been Mack trucked by RL with work and family issues. I have been loaned out to help another company at my airport (while still having to oversee ops at my regular job). We have had a soft opening for vendors and tenants followed by a grand opening of our new FBO and hanger for aircraft owners and clients. Add in a couple of back to back family visits the last three weekends in a row (different parts of the family), my youngest getting in his eye teeth and my eldest learning the full meaning of "that time of the month" for the first time and you get one very worn out, tired and frazzled Oni.

Things are calming down and I will see you all IG soon. 

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nevermore

There you go being all awesome and special. Fiiine. I guess we'll have to welcome you back.

Valimar Dragonbane

Glad to hear that things are settling down for you.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

theshobit

*extra snugs* : )  Your harem awaits when you get back!!

Arya

I on the other hand will not welcome you back when you return!

...Kidding.

Take all the time you need.  IRL is one of those major necessities that require a rather expensive resource: time.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

trylobyte

See you soon I hope Oni!  We will all be awaiting your return eagerly.  Perhaps too eagerly.  The plotting will continue!

Deleted

You've been missed!  Hope to see you in game soon!