Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

This is for Bethra and for all the thoughts and feelings she never shows. And more to the point, why she bakes.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Another for Alton and Bethra

Jaylithel and Rynae

Jay of the Dark Hand

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Geno and the other dwarves...

and for when the dwarves aren't fighting and marching looking for their lost land.. (possibly NSFW)

Can't imbed this one so LINK HERE

thorien

Hell, that's a classic Tarriel! :)

That's Naaliah. Pretty much every verse.

onivel

The Dothisheals, especially Alton, after the recent happenings in their House. 

thorien

That's one of Naaliah's faces!

Edge

Surprisingly well-fitting for the Ohno! Trigger group - Morghan, Megan, and Haizea Tentazione, Dais Orochi, Vruuk Hurnsar, Angelina Relna, Kimbell Tane, Sylwyn Tyr'Undlin, Faeneth Aniror, and Aidraug Elaina. To one degree or another, there's something in the song that fits the quest and the characters involved as a whole.

True Survivor ~ David Hasselhoff
Dominoes falling, riot in the streets;
Baby this time there's no retreat, there's no surrender.
A devil is rising, a shadow from the past;
Feeding the flames, the fire on the edge of fury. ((Ignition!))

All the time, running in and out of time.
Hear the ticking on the countdown clocks tonight....
Go we need some, Go we need some -

Action! If we gonna make it like a true survivor!
We need some action! If we wanna take our love away from here....
We need a living passion to believe in,
Burning hearts and a brand new feeling!
Action! If we're gonna make it like a true survivor!

Calling from the ashes: the phoenix rise again!
Fighting for life, for good, for all that we believe in!

The hero stands alone, When all is set and done;
The enemies are falling one by one!

All the time, running in and out of time.
Hear the ticking on the countdown clocks tonight....
Action!
Action!

True survivor....

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

And for my Heart of Melting Magic group... given where I'm pulling my event titles from, it's only logical I'd pull character themes from the same source along the way.

Theme for Voss

Theme for Mouse

Theme for Kelendel

Theme for Rhea

Theme for Silence

Theme for Galen

Theme for The Cathezar
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

valiea987

Edge Avatar
Surprisingly well-fitting for the Ohno! Trigger group - Morghan, Megan, and Haizea Tentazione, Dais Orochi, Vruuk Hurnsar, Angelina Relna, Kimbell Tane, Sylwyn Tyr'Undlin, Faeneth Aniror, and Aidraug Elaina. To one degree or another, there's something in the song that fits the quest and the characters involved as a whole.

True Survivor ~ David Hasselhoff

I didn't make the connection until I saw this. It works really well! I really wish I knew how to make videos to make a really silly Oh No Trigger video for this song.

valiea987

Took me a long while, but I think I found one that is pretty close to perfect for Angelina!

Angelina Relna
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Elton John vocals in this link:

onivel

This one makes me think of Ilcil and Zoey's flirting.