Main Menu

Vacation week.

Started by Arya, Nov 04, 2021, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

I am taking time to see family I have not seen since 2019 come tomorrow and next week. I will be on, but not reliably. Depending on my grandma's babysitting schedule I might get pulled in to help with a toddler or an infant (or both), too.  Good news is the free time I have will be spent on restaurant toolset-ting work. :-)

Oh, and I get to see Hasan Minhaj this weekend, too. :-D

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Enjoy the vacation, you deserve it!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Thanks!

I'll be out again during Thanksgiving, but will as before keep my laptop on just in case anyone wants to roleplay. Crossing fingers, it is an old thing and I had my first black screen of death, I can still use it!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

This is the case again except for family I have not seen since Summer 2019, in another state. I will be back in town, hopefully ne Saturday night or Sunday late night if I have to be so.

I hope you all be good to yourselves! I will try to check the forums when I can or even sporadically pop in-game, but I cannot have anything scheduled this coming week.

Thank you!

Best,
Arya

Valimar Dragonbane

Enjoy the vacation!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

snorriht

Have a restful break Arya!