Main Menu

Holiday Thank You

Started by Blackheart, Dec 06, 2020, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Yeartide in game yesterday - not only was the turnout amazing, but the thoughtfulness that went into the many gifts given during the event was absolutely humbling. CD is full of so many talented, gifted, and thoughtful people, and those qualities were definitely on display. I hope everyone had as much fun with it as I did.

Thank you to Melody for not only doing a large chunk of the setup while I was dead from night watch, but also surprising me (and Celeb) with some really deep and meaningful character development near the end. I don't regret having Celeb ugly cry in front of everyone in the slightest, it was so incredibly worth it. You continue to display just how meaningful and deep your RP can be, and how proficient you are at drawing out a character's development through backstory and roleplay.

Thank you to the Admins for helping approve what needed to be done for the event to even happen (and believe me, there were many requests thrown in). The timely responses and feedback to what I could and couldn't do helped me stay on schedule and made the logistical side of things -so- much easier. 

Thank you to Fox for telling me which containers had loot scripts, and which didn't. I would have absolutely lost all of those container items if you hadn't. And it would have been awkward for everyone.

Thank you to all of the veteran players who came to showcase just how welcoming and warm our community can be. There's a reason that we've continued to grow, and the playerbase is a huge part of that!

Thank you to all of the new arrivals who decided to take a chance and come and participate with us. I hope to see you all around in the future, where I can get to know you and your characters a bit more intimately!

This is the closest thing I'll have to Christmas/New Years this year, so this was really special to me, so again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

- Blackheart

Arya

*Simply sends a <3 to the heart-warming, genuine gratitude. Really enjoyed last night and is wondering if this may be the closest she will have to a Christmas/New Years, herself!*

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Thank you so much for hosting this meaningful and fun event. As I stated before, it is a moment to be remembered for a long, long time. I may only hope that every single player enjoyed the Yeartide as much as I did.

I would also like to thank the whole CD community for being here and making it all possible. As Eina said in her speech, thank you all for being here and being awesome! :)

DubiousScroll

Blackheart Avatar

This is the closest thing I'll have to Christmas/New Years this year, so this was really special to me, so again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

- Blackheart

This hits hard, as, likely, it'll be the same for me and my wife.  Really appreciate all the people on CD over this depressing holiday season!

Blackheart

DubiousScroll Avatar
Blackheart Avatar

- Blackheart

This hits hard, as, likely, it'll be the same for me and my wife.  Really appreciate all the people on CD over this depressing holiday season!
D: 

At least you will have your wife there with you <3 Hope you have a good holiday season regardless!..

Deleted

DubiousScroll Avatar
Blackheart Avatar

- Blackheart

Thirding this feeling. I'm glad I was able to be back in time to enjoy a gathering like this in this otherwise unhappy year.

DubiousScroll

Blackheart Avatar
DubiousScroll Avatar
D: 

At least you will have your wife there with you <3 Hope you have a good holiday season regardless!..
We'll get by for sure it's just really hard to be responsible and not see family.  Hope you keep plugging along too, many hugs!