Main Menu

Summer Love

Started by Goat, May 20, 2016, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Just wanted to give all you friendly folk that I won't be around as much during the next month!  As many of you know my wife just graduated from college and is getting ready to pursue graduate school.  So as you can imagine, we haven't had much time together at all the last few months of the semester and won't again come the fall, so we're enjoying our summer together with long weekends away and hanging out with friends and family that we've sadly neglected due to school and work, as well as some out of town visitors later.  I'll still be around a few times a week, and if someone wants my presence for RP, feel free to poke me on Skype and I'll still be around for regularly scheduled Harper meetings and what have you, if it's within my power!

So serving as just a heads up, love you guys, but love my wife more!  :P  <3

Naw, seriously though, we will probably be both back RPing in a few weeks time.

realityjumper

I have no idea who those out of towners will be... >.> hehe
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

I know who they are. You have been warned, Goat. :P They will cause trouble!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich