Main Menu

Funniest thing you saw on the internet today (may be NSFW)

Started by onivel, May 12, 2016, 02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

Feel free to post something you saw or read on the internet today that made you LOL.

Here goes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*child spits out food*

Mom: " Hey! We do not spit. If it's in your mouth, you swallow. "

* Dad raises eyebrows but doesn't say a word*

Mom: " Shut the f*** up. "
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

lb7

Probably not in everyone's humor, but since discovering the Dudesons, I have occasionally found myself in tears laughing at half the crazy shit they do. These guys are crazier then Jackass.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

onivel

onivel

onivel

onivel

onivel

Posted on Facebook by my wife regarding her and my kids. Her AC is broken and we haven't gotten it fixed yet (needs new compressor which is $$$).

Greatest Wife Ever:  This car is too hot for you to be this crazy!

My Little Thunder God: Okay. I'll go back to my typical level of crazy

onivel

onivel

"This NFL star burns grass both on and off the field."

"Who is Le'veon Bell?"

onivel