Main Menu

Lady of Pain's Storyline Queue Summer 2016

Started by Arya, Jun 09, 2016, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

After a few conversations with players regarding plot commissions, I figure I would give people an idea of where I am with plots based on a need-to-know basis. So the following will help people know where I am. I can only fit up to five personal plots in this given queue. And the first two to three on the list are things I am working on actively, the other stuff basically wait-listed until the other stuff is complete. Based on communication with those involved, these can change their place in the queue at any point, albeit always for the benefit of those still waiting.

None of this includes adhocs and/or something that only takes 1-2 events to complete. These are more long term plots that can take from 4-8 sessions for a conclusion (if not foreshadow connection into a bigger story).  

Commission Storyline Queue

Family Matters (from last time DMing) [ongoing].

2. Sembian Dealings (from last time DMing) [awaiting lead character response].

3. Peering into a Silent Past [beginning].

4. Player Character IV Story Arc [status pending].

5. Player Character V Story Arc [status pending]. 

Thank you all for being awesome! I will have something fun planned for general sign-ups shortly.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow