Main Menu

RJ and Val gone for a short bit

Started by Valimar Dragonbane, Jul 14, 2016, 08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

Some of you already know, but I thought I should let the rest of the community know.

My mom's health has declined enough that she has to be put into a nursing home.  We're making a whirlwind trip to Arizona to clear out her house and get things situated otherwise.  We'll be gone the 16th through the 20th.

Val
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

spamtastic1979

Sorry to hear :( Hope everything works out for all of you!

Arya

:-( My sympathies. I know it was discussed in chat but I need to do this again...

*sends positive energy!*

*and more* 

Hope things get better!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Take your time, go ahead and do what you have to do, we'll be here when you both get back.
Hope everything turns out alright.

FaeFae

Good luck, you two! That is not fun and you are awesome family people to do it.

Valimar Dragonbane

We're home now and completely and utterly done with the heat that is AZ.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Deleted

... I'd say "it's a dry heat," but you were here during monsoon.

Glad you made it back home safely!

spamtastic1979

Yeah for being back home! Hope everything worked out well!

onivel

Welcome back.. I hope all went well.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Definitely a welcome back! We need to catch up soon.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow