Main Menu

Random deaths and a 3 legged cat

Started by , Jul 19, 2016, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alright, so...  my computer died, it went away, it's gone, gone...  and 6 months of writing, slaving, cursing over plots and characters, is also... gone.  I'm not as tragically furious as I otherwise should be, but that means I have to reinstall NWN, "

And drive over people, and beat up my kids

Go into therapy, go into rehab, come outta rehab

Be on the cover of People Magazine

"Sorry! I fucked up!", That's what they do, man

They go into rehab and they come out

And they blame everybody except themselves
"

Points to whoever can tell me who originally did that bit for comedy.  This will divide the real from the studio gangsters.  I edited the quote a bit to make it more difficult.

Also, we seriously did have a 3 legged cat, but we gave her away, she was SO sweet though.  Loved me, couldn't stand anyone else.

I'm kinda sad we had to give her away, but she wasn't mixing well with the house, and a friend decided he'd like to give it a try, probably for the best.

Arya

*Sends well wishes for things to improve.*

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nokteronoth

Want to say that was Dennis Leary?

~BR

Damn you people are good.  Points to the skulky darkie in the corner!

Fire Wraith

Denis Leary - No Cure for Cancer.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Extra points go to the sultry bint in the middle row there.  

Getting booted on login to main server, help?  I think my CD keys are to blame.

theshobit