Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tessara

Thank you Dismus for Nola's Pied Piper quest, Tess' first DMed experience here :)

Turns out it was RJ, sorry! Thank you!

Dismus

It was RJ who ran the quests. I was on the quest. :)

sciolist

Thanks for the Random potion gnome! I love little events where we get to characterize around the occurrences

Jerec

A huge thanks to for running the Lords of Law questline. It's been great, and a huge source of character development for Areúsa.

Rei Jin

A big thank you to the team for the way that they've handled the character corruption issue. A bad situation has been faced and addressed in a non-hysterical and productive manner, and I really appreciate the speed with which it was resolved.

As an aside, I really appreciate how the community has gotten around those who have lost items and such, and is helping them out.

Galena

Thanks and congratulations to for their first-ever quest! The party was left uncertain and terrified, which is indicative of solid DMness!

Jazzmyra

Galena Avatar
Thanks and congratulations to  for their first-ever quest! The party was left uncertain and terrified, which is indicative of solid DMness!
I second that, it was an amazing event and very fun to participate!

At this point, also thanks to  and  for their respective quests, both were very amazing and well done, especially for character development! <3

Shantis

Thanks Dimus and Nok! Amazing and patient dms with a lot to teach. Edge too, for allowing me to participate :)

sciolist

Thanks to for the Carnival quest, sadly curtailed by server explosion. There was definite atmospheric grimness, and horror.

tessara

Thank you for the siege of Naryan Keep.  Felt like everyone got a chance to use their skills and it was fun to turn things around and put the adventurers on the defensive for a change :)

Jerec

As Tessara says, thank you for running the event. It was really fun and enjoyable.

Fox²

I squealed IRL when I saw we were doing a preparations before the big battle thing. Ohmygooood yes!
Retired.

tessara

Thank you for the Kamon's Tournament event, it made a fun setting for rp and I loved the creative mix of serious and comical events. :)

kingofaquilonia

Thank you Blackheart indeed for the event the other night. I had a great deal of fun. Looking forward to future interactions

Shantis