Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousScroll

and @belladonna

The ad-hoc Snow King quest and waiting in line (twice!) for Santa Phedra was so much fun.  It also helped me get into the holiday spirit while fighting with work deadlines and other stresses.

Eidolon

SpacePope

FaeFae

- Thank you very much for your assistance and your patience!
and  - I enjoyed the roleplay scene immensely, and so, thank you for your lovely narrative chops!

Eidolon

runs a good business meeting. It was really fun and I am looking forward to what comes next!

Fox²

Heya folks, just a reminder that if you're sending feedback about an ADM's quest it should be sent directly to the SDM team. I've moved your posts to our feedback area.
Retired.

Diestormlie

Thank you to Fox^2 and TheCunningLinguist for taking the time to answer my questions via Discord PMs!

And thank you again to TheCunningLinguist for offering to smite my PC into the next life with a 6-Ton Tiger Plushie. I await it eagerly!
Drive it like you stole it.

snorriht

Thank you Malefic for the Lathander event, it was fun!

haroshia

Hey Ladybug.  Thanks for the tasks.  Was fun to be creative and show a bit of my character's personality!

Diestormlie

Thank you to Nokteronoth/TheCunningLinguist for being there to answer my questions via Discord DMs!

And thank you to Melody for deleveling my Chargen Character so they can be LETOed and prepared for Half-Celestialhood!
Drive it like you stole it.

snorriht

Thank you Malefic for the adhoc Undead mystery today; it was fun!

hyrulee

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in the Radiance plot. I've never been ~genuinely~ sad for a plot to end before, but I am really going to miss Radiance. Thank you  for the most genuinely unique plot experience I've had on NWN. Though I'm sad that it's over, I truly am overjoyed that I had a chance to experience it. 

Thank you so much. 

Edwardfalcona

I want to mirror Lee here and thank Black heart and the crew of Radiance , it was a truly lovely plot and had some great interactions in it thanks for the hard work put into it , it was really just the best time.

turtle

Yes thanks to Blackheart for the Radiance plot and everyone else involved with it! It was a very enjoyable experience.  I do apologize to everyone for Njal's behavior he isn't the brightest and can be a bit of an a-hole at times.  I did enjoy everyones RP and the questing it was very fun.

platinum01

Thank you for the invitation into the unique Radiance plot. I had a lot of fun with the story, the original lore, the fellow players, and the NPC's. I am sad to see it end; but like all things...

I look forward to taking part in other quests you run should I be able to sign up fast enough to take part. Thank you thank you thank you!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett