Main Menu

Daedalian and Ironmaid will be away for awhile....

Started by daedalian, Feb 28, 2020, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kick some ass you two.  I'm glad you're feeling better, no rush on coming back, just relax and recover.

winterhawk99

Take care of yourself and your family first. Everyone will be here when you return. Best wishes to you and your family. Recover quickly. Angel my wife and I will say a prayer for you and yours.

ironmaid

We are sorry we have not been available to play as much lately, life has become very complicated and busy for us. We will be taking a break for awhile.
Thank you for the great fun and we hope to be back soon.   ^.^

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Dismus

We miss you both and hope everything is ok. If we can help out with anything let us know!

I hope everything is well, I miss and love you both!  Keep Dwarfing!

Valimar Dragonbane

Stay safe and come back when you are able! You are both always fun with play with.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

The Red Mage

Arya

Stay safe, healthy, and please come back soon! Missing you already. <3

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Take care both of you.. totally understand about RL butting in and making things difficult.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nibbles

You'll be missed. Come back when you can. =]

platinum01

Both of you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. We'll be here when you are ready to return. :)
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

ironmaid

Thank you for your well wishes. Things are getting better now... we'll slowly make our way back. ^.^

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen