Main Menu

Stepping away for a little while

Started by onivel, Feb 25, 2021, 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

I need to step away form NWN for a little while... 

Dom - recalled to the Garagos Temple in Shadowdale
Badhbh - rejoined Aelie and their daughter in her wanderings
Roan - Taken leave to tend to deathly ill parent in Eveningstar
Bastion - Headed West with Xiaoling to visit his sister after hearing from her 
Jaylithel - semi retired to tend to his family.
Mei-Li - vanished, checked out of her rooms and did not leave word of where she was heading. Last seen heading east out of Arabel. 
Penni-last seen making preparations to return to the Yuirwood to aid in the fight for Sildeyuir.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

TanoXeneize

Take care! We'll be here when you return :)

Deleted

platinum01

Gonna miss ya! I wish you well and see you when you hopefully return!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Fire Wraith

Hope everything's okay with you. We'll miss you!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

I hope you're okay!  We're all rooting for you.

onivel

I am okay.. on tonight for the event I committed to. Will be sparse otherwise for another week or two. Not gone forever.. just a short break.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.