Main Menu

New Player to Cormyr & The Dalelands

Started by Grizzt, Apr 12, 2015, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzt

Hello All!  I am a long time player/builder of NWN PW's who is looking to come back and play on your server.

Nokteronoth

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

valiea987

Welcome! Now I am not the newbie! Yay!

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Grizzt

I played for many years on the PW server Reconstructed Nordock. I hope to have found a good home! Hope to see you all in game. I need to read the forum and get acquainted with rules and such. See you soon!

Nokteronoth

Let us know if you need any help! I'm IG a hell of a lot on Belarthrae or Caoilainn. Send me a tell if you have questions, or pretty much anyone else. Is nice people.

~BR

Grizzt

Goat

Welcome!! Let me know if you need anything (if I can find the time between writing papers in the next week!!)

thorien

Welcome on board!

As stated before, if you need anything, just ask one of us.

theshobit

Ogre Time Yay

Welcome! Hail Satan! Hah hah hah!
I love you

suddenperihelion

Welcome! =)
I hope to see you ingame and roleplay with you!