Main Menu

Zhentarim skymage, are there any other requirements?

Started by lmulmc, Mar 05, 2016, 10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

If you mean engine unlock of the class, you need a DM to do it for you, as with any other faction class.

ICly, though, it needs to be a part of your character's bio (past or present, so what you have mentioned actually works) and be posted as a request.

ladybug

Skymage needs to be unlocked by a DM. You'll need to post a request in this forum for that. The Zhentarim faction is currently inactive, according to the current factions and contacts list, but there's info there on how to get in touch with someone who can help you out. Hope you enjoy playing here!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

lmulmc

Also I can't seem to find any sort of format or template for the applications unlike on other servers, not too sure what to do about all this.

ladybug

The forum is labeled Prestige Class Requests, linked above. I don't think there are any active Zhent players at the moment, but the thread I linked should have contact info about the faction if you want to see about getting it active.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

lmulmc

Thank you for your time, will do so now, trying to contact the other Zhents and do the request about becoming a Skymage.