Main Menu

Underdarker and Edgier

Started by ladybug, Aug 16, 2018, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

...but not too edgy. :P

More to the point, I've been playing with some ideas to possibly get our Underdark-oriented concepts a little more love. If I tried to put together a quest here and there for characters of this ilk, would there be interest?
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

trylobyte

Kymus

Yes for myself and another player that doesn't really do forums

ladybug

Unfortunately, forum is by and large the best way to coordinate this kind of thing with the server calendar. Since we've got a bit of interest, I'll try and get something put together to get things going soonish. Might be a bit - school's just started back up, and I'm swamped - but this won't be forgotten.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Kymus

No worries, Lady. I can make him participate in necessary posts ?

Edge

Have him post or pm us as we need his forum name to add him to the group. =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

I'm so down for this, all the way down, into the dark down.

drewtheancap

Kymus

^^ this is the jerk I was referring to