Main Menu

Reminder of Relevel/Rebuild Etiquette

Started by Arya, Jul 30, 2018, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone!

We are on the last days of the free relevel extravaganza staff are graciously providing following the long needed hak update. Something I feel I can safely say all of us have enjoyed assisting with, over all.

That being said, we are still noticing even after the reminder in Discord that there are people not being mindful of the time of assisting staff. Seeing not everyone uses Discord, we figured to stick a reminder here. :-) We are also seeing this from established folks.

Please see the admins' post below. 

When completing relevels or rebuilds in game, please be considerate of the time involved. Due to our RP XP scripting, a DM has to wait on you to finish leveling before returning the Persistant Runestone (which tracks your RP/DM xp). Please try to limit your levelling to 30 minutes or less, or notify the DM who is helping before starting the process.

This still applies in the case of the free relevel extravaganza. I will not name names, and nor will the staff (and none of us should!). 

Thank you all for helping us on making this process go smoother. If you have any questions or concerns, please flag down an admin in PM, in-game, or in Discord. Staff members will relay voiced concerns to the admins.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow