Main Menu

Out for a few days

Started by Dismus, Oct 05, 2015, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

I have a concussion from a car accident yesterday. Staring at a computer screen for more than few minutes makes me feel sick. My Doctor said it should pass soon. I will see you all soon.

valiea987

Get some rest! I'm glad it will pass soon. See you later! We'll have to go maul the gnolls when you get back. ^.^

Fire Wraith

Concussions suck - I've been there. It does pass eventually, but until then it's not fun, especially if you wind up with bad headaches as a result of things like bright light. Glad it wasn't anything worse though, and hope you're doing better soon!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Nevermore

I am so sorry to hear this! Thinking of you, and hoping you get some rest these few days, and heal up well. Hope to see you soon!

Valimar Dragonbane

This is what you get for running into the car.  Dismus + Cars /= mix.

Seriously though, feel better!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

Thinkin' of you! Get better soon!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere