Previous topic - Next topic

Garage Trashcan

God damnit, Hyde.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

I'm not even kidding, but two days after my post on here, my laptop went back to the old problem it had before. It's back to being borked. :/ Luckily, I just got this nice little lappy for early Christmas, so I'm able to come on here to let you folks know the situation. I MIGHT be able to get NWN going on this thing, too, maybe.

But yeah. God freaking damn it. :P

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

...I saw the Hydeism coming.

>.< best of luck on the tech troubles, James. Hope to see you soon.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

Please fix your computery thing so that I might admire your handsome face from afar.

Also, apply a two-by-four liberally to Hyde's face, for he is a very silly person. If he eats the wood, then all is according to plan.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Deleted

Okay, whoever has the Voodoo doll of the laptop... cut it out!

Seriously, of all the luck...