Main Menu

Hi there! Any old TSMers out there?

Started by lovedbyyendis, May 02, 2020, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovedbyyendis

I played on Legends of Luruar /Tales of the Silver Marches nearly a decade ago, but new here.  Any old players still around?

Hand_of_Banath

I only landed on TSM in it's latter days after silverymoon was destroyed. Though there are quite a few here I recognise from TSM

lakhena

*spank* Welcome to CD! I popped into TSM near the end.  I remember going into the Underdark and contracting a weird disease that made my PC puke up blue liquid goo. <3

lovedbyyendis

I'm super excited to meet everyone and play new characters.  If you see myself or Yendis Silversword IG shoot us a tell to say hello.

Melody

Hi! Welcome to CD, we're excited to have you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

The Red Mage

You're welcome to send IG messages to me too if you're looking for RP. :)

onivel

I recognize your login but not sure if I ever got to TSM or if I may have bumped into you elsewhere over the years.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

lovedbyyendis

onivel Avatar
I recognize your login but not sure if I ever got to TSM or if I may have bumped into you elsewhere over the years.
I DMed on TSM and on Legends of Luruar.  It's the only two places I've ever played.  :D

daedalian

-Daedalian-

kaiosprey

Yaldabaoth

Former DM on several incarnations of TSM, and of LoL, here.  Hey there Libby. :)

tal02

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAI! <3 :D Long live the blue griffins lol

-Tal Leonhart/Angelo Sovereign/Dot

Fox²

tal02 Avatar

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
Retired.

tal02

Fox² Avatar
tal02 Avatar

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

MEEEEEEEEE! ??

Fox²

tal02 Avatar
Fox² Avatar
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

MEEEEEEEEE! ??

Join discord and look in the art channel and weep at the one million and one different PC ideas it'll give you!
Retired.