Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terallis

Meant to post this last night, but I just wanna give a huge shout-out to   and @lionheart for the RP last night. Was a lot of fun to go through more of an RP venture and focus on much needed training on Aedan's part. Especially  , though, as I enjoy every bit of RP we have, especially lately between Aedan and Kiriku. So much fun to come up with all these fun and interesting bits of RP to keep everything engaging. <3
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Arya

For everyone who showed up to the Lunar Hallowing: thank you! I was dreading whether anyone would be interested because I picked some less intense activities compared to other events. I counted nineteen people who showed at some point, considering even that we had a guild meeting going on I found late in the game!  I did not expect for it to go as long as five hours straight, and everyone's participation made it worthwhile! Soley () did a wonderful job with the visuals of the religious rituals, too! 

Much thank you! I am reminded why I returned to CD! 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya, Soley, and everyone who was there, you all made this event a totally awesome Player driven Rp.  Well done everyone.

Embra

Thanks to everyone attending the Lunar Hallowing, especially Arya. Sorry for having to leave early, was great fun.

Arya

,     , and     for lately dealing with an increasingly unstable Daeatria who is trying to push people close to her away (again) and trying to convince everyone that the "good-er" version of herself is dead. And will not be coming back. Also dealing with her hatred for House Starym and House Dlardrageth last night (and snarked about "sun elf" elitism as a result), some same and some different reasons. ;-) Over all just dealing with how tortured she is for things she witnessed, experienced, and done. 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

kaiosprey

Aria, Rith/Charter, Voss, Mouse, Edylind, Peg Leg Vicky, for helping my new Calishite feel welcomed. Starting new PC's that I want to invest time playing is always a burden for me. I hate having to make a new circle of friends. These players always make that easier.

Also, RJ and Val for always being my RP battle buddies.

Xaerien because he is funny and quick with the screenshots.  

Nibbles and Fox just because they are awesome.

Melody and Blackheart because they are Drak's "people."

Those pesky Starglows, because they are also my people.

I know I've missed some, I love you too, and you know it.

jarvik

I know I am missing people with this, but I wanted to give some kudos:

/   (and the rest of the sins) - For being such a good staging ground for (comparatively) new players to the server, and for providing your OOC thoughts about styles of roleplaying - thank you! CD has been my first real experience with online RP and you lot made me much more comfortable with it.

/  /  - One of the interesting things about playing romantic relationships between characters is getting a great view on how others see your character. Sometimes (I think) it helped shape your characters and make them second guess themselves, which was always interesting. My thanks.

- For playing a variety of male characters that are sweet, layered and interesting to interact with.

luidaeg

The Sins all love you back, Jarvik! <3

canticleofcocytus

Thank you to everyone who came to the Grand Opening of the Sins' bar this evening. I had a wonderful time, and I hope you all did as well. Stay tuned for future events to take place there!

luidaeg

Echoing this. It was a grand time, and I'm so glad everyone came out!

Arya

Thank everyone who did the Grand Opening and facilitated it. It was a nice moment for me to show just how vicious Daeatria can be in games of wit and insult. She does not get to show that side of her often these days. :-)

Best,
Arya

hera

thank you for the positive rp  in helping Nimpheil along, same with  and  over the last week you have really impacted on her rp to get her moving along in positive ways through the rp encounters that have been massively helpful thanks

Terallis

Right back at you,  ! RP has always been absolutely fantastic, whether between Aedan and Kiri or Ulrik and Nim. Always some form of development, small or large, with their conversations and adventures. Never a dull moment and a great deal of fun!  :D
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

legiondraconis

It's an absolute pleasure to get to know and explore both Nimphiel's character and Thayne's character through Nimphiel's own questioning.  It's always an amazing time with you and I'm happy to play with you!

Arya

Wanted to thank Hera for letting me play with Nimphiel lately, while we have this ball rolling. ;-) There were times I was unsure if y'all were interested and I am grateful to have had the interaction I did before I needed to head to bed. ^^

Best,
Arya