Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

"It's worse in armor. Believe me."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Priest (possessed by an RJ): "*Trident to the face. Worse than being clotheslined.*"
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"What the HELLS is that thing?!"

"Dead, yes?"

Arya

"Hey. Cool. Free whore house. *Click.*"

Goat

Not on CD, but from a pen and paper game this evening:

"Wait, what are we supposed to be doing with the whores??"

Mystic Warden

"-Ohhh... just let me prepare a spell, I can fix this.
-And this is how some disaster usually begins... Exactly with those words."

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

acleverpun

"She must have apples in that armor."

ladybug

"Let's go frame a man for a crime he did commit."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SO HARD, YOU'LL DIE TO DEATH.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

"Someone left their skin here by the gnome."
"... only on CD."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

"Why are people here throwing paper around?"

Edge

"If the world ends Saturday I will be very annoyed. I haven't finished the new Metroid yet."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Mystic Warden

Not from CD, but hilarious (click on it to enlarge):

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

"Holy oil...the kind that makes you go 'oh gods' when you use it?"

Arya

"But I am married...Married and sore, now."