Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

Thanks! :)

There have been a few people who lamented to me about missing the last call to be in the practice queue (very kind of them!), so I am posting here that I will make the next announcement on January 15th in the shoutbox, and that the first three who PM me with interest will have a spot in my abuse of their characters. Unless I receive a commission, I will aim to get one practice piece done a month.

The next practice theme (this one appears to have come up as full-body lines!), is going to be Couples. I would like to work on character interaction. You may also request for a Duo, or a Team, or a Rivalry - not something necessarily romantic. If you're interested in a spot on the day I've the queue open, please keep that in mind. I will need consent from both players to be depicted - no Tweak x Craig unbidden. That pairing isn't canon!

Thank you all for supporting my growth as a doodly person.

...And because I bumped it off a page; here is a giant Jared face! Is so toothy.

Deleted

Brig showing off his 30 CHA -- poses for romance novels when not covered in sweat, monster-guts, and armor.

Myv

Yum.

Myv has good taste in Paladin crushes.

Myv

It's a Myv! Without tats, but it's a her! Drawn by Maria Novella

Edge

So this was done by    last year but unfinished due to her tablet up and dying on her. I did manage to save the unfinished preview image she sent me though (which is still damned awesome enough to be considered a finished product in its own right!), so I think it's about time that got to see the light of day. =) Here it is! Fairly typical day for Kendaku.

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda