Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

thorien Avatar
That art is absolutely amazing. Totally Bethra!

Eeeee. Thank you so much! ...Now I want to draw more because everyone has been so kind.  :)

Edge

Yes, more all around =D Keep up the good work!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

I ... I think he quite unintentionally came out looking like Goat. He is reaching to steal even more door knobs. It is his wont.

Goat

Wittle Dreamer

I really love your style of art! Could you perhaps do a step by step progress of one of your artworks?

Edge

Yep, that's Peppyr. Hat and all.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

FaeFae

Wittle Dreamer Avatar
I really love your style of art! Could you perhaps do a step by step progress of one of your artworks?
Thank you so much! Hrm... I have various work-in-progress pieces so I hope this helps answer!

Other Stuff -
Imgur - This is where I throw up all my recent stuff from this year and last: imgur.com/a/IkGEY
DeviantART - This is where I sometimes upload. Very unreliably. Very, very unreliably: thefaefae.deviantart.com/
Other - This is the Everquest 2 RPing community that I participated in. Great people. Lots and lots of scribbles and WiP pieces to be had here: www.raven-mythic.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=86

thorien

That is... Wow, great work. Congratulations! *Delves into deviantart*

Deleted

I would love to request portraits from you, but at this time can't afford to commission anything.  :)  Amazing work!

Edge

+1 to that, on both counts.

Wittle Dreamer

Thank you so much for the step by steps! Your style is just so amazing and the progression is simply amazing! Do you work with photoshop and layer paint?

FaeFae

I am blown away from the comments! Thank you! I took some requests the other day for practice, and I am working on those right now. Once I've finished those I'd be open again for the possibility of doing more. :) It's all learning for me and trying different things!

Thank you too, Dreamer. I use Manga Studio for the lines and Painter for the colors, with some touch-ups in Photoshop. My photoshop version isn't so recent so I started dabbling in others and have found it to my liking. I do draw on a tablet.

FaeFae

What - you've seen the first post, right? This is not-so-discreetly a Jared thread. I didn't make it - I just started posting here! So, here is a Jared. It isn't perfect... mphhhh... I might color it sometime later. I know I keep typing that but color is one of the Prime Evils.

Velenya's armor is actually from a really awesome Edge and Bella quest - it's made of Behir (southern blue-scaled monster thing) ... it blends a bit with her scales as is, so color would bring it out some. But it is blue, and Jared only wears blue, so this is a disaster waiting to happen. Oof! I also kinda gave up on drawing weapons. Maybe I should practice those too...

Anyhow! I am presently sketching Dais (half-done, I'd say?) and after that there will be a Tisha and a Xavier or a Neasa. They're practice pieces so I might mess around with how they're done. :)

Remmy

It is absolutely glorious. Thank you!

Goat