Main Menu

So much to do! So little time!

Started by Goat, Mar 09, 2015, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

So I've been on "vacation" for three days.  As you can probably gather by the quotations around the word "vacation" I haven't done much relaxing yet.  My folks moved and I've had to get all my crap out of their garage, which means our apartment is overflowing with junk, which also means we've gotten a lot of new furniture that I've been putting together and moving stuff around dusting and cleaning and all sorts of awesome fun good times.  So... my idea for taking the week of spring break and running lots of quests has been waylaid a bit, but things will settle down again soon and I'll be back in full swing!

Valimar Dragonbane

That sounds like all sorts of fun.  I would have offered to help but... several states away. :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Goat

I appreciate the offer nevertheless!  I could use some bro-time while I put together bookcases and cabinets and sort through boxes of random things that 7-year-old-hoarder-me deemed was important to save. So. Much. Stuff.