Main Menu

Handling long(er) server outages: A small guide.

Started by Arya, Apr 05, 2016, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whangdoodle

Also would be down for a bloodbowl tournament for anyone whom might have BB: Chaos Edition or BB2

Garage Trashcan

Edge Avatar
Playing Pokemon Black2. Skyla's gym was created by a psychopath to drive players to murder. Stupid wind physics.

Also playing Castle Crashers with Ladybug. Very cathartic.
Can confirm.

I HEAR YOU LIKE BEING PERMANENTLY FLINCHED WAHAHAHAH

OH I SEE YOU LANDED AN ATTACK ON ME

IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF I USED ROOST

I'd say it's even worse than ParaFlinch Togekiss. And that says something.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

whangdoodle

Actually I think it is time for me to post the answer to the questions which are on everyones mind.

Brock, what sort of things do you play other then NWN with your steam library with WAY too many games (Over 300)?
I am glad you all finally asked. It's true I often play 3 games at once and it has driven me to have an extremely short attention span, but I am changing your question to "Hey what multiplayer games are you down to play?"

Well friends, romans, lend me your ear.

I am down for literally -ANY- table top game conversion. As my prior two posts went. I am down for creating a spontanous blood bowl tournament. I am also willing to crash some orks into some ships in BattleFleet Gothic. I also have Mordheim and probably 3 others which I am forgetting.

I also am down for literally -ANY- 4X. Anyone down for some Civ 5? Maybe some Endless Legend? (Highly recommend btw)

Side from that MOBA's, like everyone else I enjoy a good MOBA. BUt with Leagues Super Toxicity what do I play? Mostly Heroes of the Storm. Though I have been playing a new one call Supernova which is particularly interesting.

Miscellaneous games? Always down to play Warframe, and I've been playing Dungeon Defenders 2 now that the Abyssal Lord has came out.

Now I know what you're thinking "Brock how the heck do I even contact you to play these amazing games?" well I posted my steam. I'll post my Battlenet ID. Skraaj#1660. If you want my Skype to just chill. Well send me a PM.

Nokteronoth

Nothing, nothing is as annoying as the goddamn Milktank in old Silver version.

~BR

suddenperihelion

whangdoodle Avatar
Actually I think it is time for me to post the answer to the questions which are on everyones mind.

Brock, what sort of things do you play other then NWN with your steam library with WAY too many games (Over 300)?
I am glad you all finally asked. It's true I often play 3 games at once and it has driven me to have an extremely short attention span, but I am changing your question to "Hey what multiplayer games are you down to play?"

Well friends, romans, lend me your ear.

I am down for literally -ANY- table top game conversion. As my prior two posts went. I am down for creating a spontanous blood bowl tournament. I am also willing to crash some orks into some ships in BattleFleet Gothic. I also have Mordheim and probably 3 others which I am forgetting.

I also am down for literally -ANY- 4X. Anyone down for some Civ 5? Maybe some Endless Legend? (Highly recommend btw)

Side from that MOBA's, like everyone else I enjoy a good MOBA. BUt with Leagues Super Toxicity what do I play? Mostly Heroes of the Storm. Though I have been playing a new one call Supernova which is particularly interesting.

Miscellaneous games? Always down to play Warframe, and I've been playing Dungeon Defenders 2 now that the Abyssal Lord has came out.

Now I know what you're thinking "Brock how the heck do I even contact you to play these amazing games?" well I posted my steam. I'll post my Battlenet ID. Skraaj#1660. If you want my Skype to just chill. Well send me a PM.
 I'll take you up on 4X if you like. I have both Civ 5 and Endless Legend as well as a few others.

ladybug

Nokteronoth Avatar

~BR

STARMIE used Recover!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Garage Trashcan Avatar
Edge Avatar
Playing Pokemon Black2. Skyla's gym was created by a psychopath to drive players to murder. Stupid wind physics.

Also playing Castle Crashers with Ladybug. Very cathartic.
Can confirm.

I HEAR YOU LIKE BEING PERMANENTLY FLINCHED WAHAHAHAH

OH I SEE YOU LANDED AN ATTACK ON ME

IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF I USED ROOST

I'd say it's even worse than ParaFlinch Togekiss. And that says something.
The battle with her was actually really easy. Crobats never flinch, my Ampharos got a Static off in the first round, and my Magmar just tanked her Skarmory.

The gym itself on the other hand was a pain in three or four different backsides.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Myv

I've been playing Diablo 3 and crying in to a bag of chips.

EDIT: I suppose I should actually post some usernames for people to hit me up at.

Battle.net: Bladecutter#1888
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/bladecutter56

destinysdesire

I have been spending time with hubby, Playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (old memories), babysitting and dreaming of my event with Bella....which the server seems to hate for some reason lol.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Remmy

whangdoodle Avatar
I can vouche that it is... look up fuzzypinkunicorns666 on steam if anyone wants to play.

WAAAAGH!

Eldar aren't in the game yet though for testing. However- the orks are fun as heck. Just ramming and boarding everything.
Trailer for Eldar dropped today and they said they are being added in next week. I hope the 2v2 and friend matches will also be added in at the same time.

FaeFae

I keep resisting the urge to post an apology for not playing much this week and how I miss everyone ... but then I realize you're all on break with me, and I'm just a derp.

Meanwhile, I have been...
Reading the The Song of the Lioness novels by Tamora Pierce (Thank you for the recommendation, Surri!)
Playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. On the last dungeon now! Hooray.
Catching up on Netflix Series
and last, but not least ... restoring my drawing tablet. It had a poor experience, which resulted in a loss of all my current projects. Working on redrawing some things!

Garage Trashcan

Nokteronoth Avatar

~BR
Croconaw uses Rage!
Miltank uses rollout!
Croconaw's attack rose!
Croconaw uses Rage!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

jamaisvu

Trying to level up a Pidgey or a Rattatta in Yellow version to try and even do damage against Brock....

orz

Edge

You need to go to the grass patches west of Viridian City and grab a Nidoran - either gender - or Mankey. Both learn Fighting moves (Double Kick and Low Kick respectively) at low levels in Yellow only (much higher levels in RB) and can help you power through Brock.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda