Main Menu

Starting to trickle back in.

Started by Nevermore, Jul 05, 2015, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say Thank you all so much for the kind word, well wishes and the like you all gave me while I had to take a time out to care for my friend. It was so unexpected and so very appreciated. You've all my deepest gratitude. 

So, My friend has finally received word that she will be getting the care she deserves a few days a week in both therapies and nursing care a few days a week. So my time starting to be my own again will see me start to trickle back to CD.

Can't wait to get back in character and start getting to know some of the awesome people I met before my time off, reconnecting with my old friend, and eventually getting some of these story ideas out of my head and into a few new events my mind took me to!

See in you all in game!

Morgana (Nevermore)

Wittle Dreamer

Yay! I am happy all is working out for the better for you and I am very excited to see you back!

valiea987

Excellent! Really happy you'll be around again. Welcome back! And I'm glad things are getting better for your friend!

Mystic Warden

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords