Main Menu

Away again

Started by Mystic Warden, Nov 19, 2015, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

I am dealing with a lot of real life stuff recently, hence my absence in the last weeks. It might not change for a while, so I can't tell when I can be back. I will be able to keep participating in the locked roster quests running right now by but possibly not much more.

And before you kind-hearted folks start to worry, I actually try to establish my own little enterprise and being self-employed, first time in my life. :) So fortunately it is not bad stuff which keeps me away.

Lova ya' all,
Lisa
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

onivel

Take care of yourself.. we'll see you when you can.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

Don't you worry about anything here. You just see to what you need to do IRL, and we'll be here when you get back. Take care of yourself and greatest luck on your enterprise!

valiea987

Take care! Come back when you can.

thorien

Take care Lisa and good luck with your first business! We'll all be here, waiting for you to suceed and return! :)

Fire Wraith

Take care, and best of luck! We'll be wishing you success, and hope to see you back around with more free time soon :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

Away again for the holidays. Back in the new year. Love you all. <3  :)

May you roll a lot of 20s on your d6 in the next year. :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense

thorien

Enjoy your holidays and see you back soon!

Arya

Enjoy the Holidays!

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Mystic Warden

Hello Folks,

A mix of being burnt out and handling a lot of real-life stuff (especially with my business) is keeping me from playing. I don't know when and how it will change, just wanted to give an update to those who care. I wish you all happy gaming, I might join into the fun again sometime, I just don't know, when.

Kisses and love to all of you,

Lisa

thorien

You are missed Lisa! Take good care and as much time as you need!

See you when we see you!

Mystic Warden

As quite a few of you could already notice, I am back! Probably able to be on on 2-3 nights/week.

Arya

Yay! Welcome back.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Yes, we could definitely notice but, nonetheless welcome back! We are happy to have you again!

Mystic Warden

Just a heads-up, I will be quite busy during the holidays, meaning practically zero time to play. But see you all back in January!