Main Menu

A Happy New Year Hello!

Started by Arya, Jan 04, 2014, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Thanks to someone who checked the other forums, I now know where to post my trollism from here on! Be afraid, very afraid.

Especially afraid of what I am saying below...

...Happy New Year everyone! Hello!  How is everyone doing?  :-D I have a bit of a break from my hectic job search (40 apps a week average).  And I will continue it this coming Monday.  In the mean time, I am also setting up at least one day a week I have some me-time.  So maybe...maybe, I might be able to say hi on those days in some other form. *Shifty eyes.*

I hope all has been going well. I know it has been a while.  <3 you all.  

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

trylobyte

Happy new year, and welcome to the new forums!

Arya

Thanks RedMage.  <.<

And yes, thank you for showing me the new forums. :-)  I happen to like them far better than the other ones we had, truth be told!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Eeek who told them where to find us, sheesh they let anyone in here these days... :P I mean hey Happy new year!

Arya

Happy New Year, Darvins!  Now to give you what's coming for you...

*Bonk.*

Sincerely,
Arya

Welcome!!!  remember, dance around!  Best of luck with the Job Search!  

Darvins

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Happy New Year, Darvins!  Now to give you what's coming for you...

*Bonk.*

Sincerely,
Arya
Hey what sort of person do you take me for! I expect to be wined and dined before any such Bonking.

((sorry sorry I couldn't resist))

Arya

...Oh my goodness gracious me. I did not mean -that- sort of bonking!  You people and your dirty minds.  

;-)

For your horrible thoughts, I shall beat you with a stick.  Be thankful it is not the ugly sticks in-game. <.<

Anyway, thanks everyone! Maybe I'll have the courage to pop in game at some point.

~Arya

Garage Trashcan

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
...Oh my goodness gracious me. I did not mean -that- sort of bonking!  You people and your dirty minds.  

;-)

For your horrible thoughts, I shall beat you with a stick.  Be thankful it is not the ugly sticks in-game. <.<

Anyway, thanks everyone! Maybe I'll have the courage to pop in game at some point.

~Arya
You keep saying that, but it keeps not happening.

I'm beginning to think you're just a horrible tease.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Darvins

Garage Trashcan Avatar
Arya Kalarathri Avatar

;-)

~Arya
You keep saying that, but it keeps not happening.

I'm beginning to think you're just a horrible tease.
You only just worked that? Arya is the biggest tease on the server, even when she's trolling. Also I remember how you show love Arya, so thank you for the beating.

Arya

*Thwacks them both with a stick.*  What are you saying about being a tease now? :P

~Arya

Postscript: I have at least 5-7 witnesses who can attest to my presence in-game now, by the by.  <.<  Take that.

The Red Mage

I'm satisfied with just the tip of her teasing. The rest of it does very little for me.

Arya

onivel

Great to see you back : )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.