Main Menu

Congratulations DA

Started by Dismus, Jul 11, 2020, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

Congratulations  on your big day! It's been fun watching you grow up on here over the last decade plus from a sixteen year old getting banned for being to young, to going off to college, and to the wonderful thoughtful person you are today. Enjoy the day! Hopefully the rain clears up for you guys~

Epi

Gratz to the newlyweds! xoxoxox

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Terallis

Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

ladybug

Congratulations, DA! This is not the best day of your life but the promise of many more, even better days to come!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

TanoXeneize

Congratulations. Best wishes on your new chapter :)

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Jerec

Congratulations and best wishes.

JadeDragon

Awesome man congrats!

Shantis

Congratulations and best wishes, DA! :D

canticleofcocytus

daedalian

Congratulations! That's great news. Wishing you much happiness and prosperity in the years to come!
-Daedalian-

Arya

Congratulations! <3

Saw the video.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

luidaeg