Main Menu

Lathander church rolecall

Started by Eidolon, Jan 28, 2022, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eidolon

I am getting an unofficial headcount for future plans/event. If you are a Lathander church follower, Adjacent to one, Are interested in making one or have a character that would be inline with most of that faith's teachings would you please respond to this message. If you have responded on the discord you do not need to worry about here.

More specifically followers of those allied closely with Lathander (Gond, Tymora, Tyr, Torm, Ilmater, Sune, Selûne, Oghma, Kelemvor, and Mielikki) or other Sun gods.

Edge

Kendaku Leiczeira is an Oghman, lives in Eveningstar, works for Lady Winter, and occasionally "runs errands" for the temple there. Definitely more tenuous than other connections, so consider her back-seat if you need.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

marigold

Interested! Uth Grimsson is a Paladin of Tyr/ Knight of the Merciful Sword that is close to Charlotte Doucet and very fond of th church and its teachings.

The Red Mage

W.M. Lewis is a native to Eveningstar, patriot of Cormyr, and servant of the church/ spires as a former Aster and current Dawnbringer.

Terallis

Ulrik Dawnfall, Paladin and Hospitaler of Lathander!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

scalesofequilibrium

Merilene Veldman, Paladin of Ilmater in the Order of the Golden Cup! (Putting here as adjacent!)

ladybug

Jacq Stone is a lay worshipper of Lathander.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

snorriht

Benito the Black is a Paladin of the Order of the Golden Lion. He has much penance to work through, and serving an allied church would be most welcome (Torm, adjacent)

TanoXeneize

Sir Javen of House Pelenor, Knight-Paladin of the Holy Judgment of Tyr would be readily available to help as an ally when needed.

Wolfgar

While Helm's dislike of Lathander is well known Wolfgang has no reasons to share the animostity and had been on neutral to friendly terms with them in past, as father Lewis provided him support in battles against undead keeping Wolfgang supplied with divine scrolls and Charlotte is currently helping him he would not push himself forward into the temple matters but readily offer aid if asked.

lakhena

Carina Faire, faithful of Lathander.  

She bought a farm (or more accurately, Edward Freshwater bought the farm and she's just going to live there with him) right behind the Lathanderite temple in Shadowdale.  However, she has been volunteering frequently at the temple in Eveningstar, as a bard, helping with the rituals to praise the dawn, hymnals, etc.  Before coming to Cormyr, she volunteered at the Spires of Morning in Waterdeep on a regular basis, as her family provided fresh flowers for the Church as their livelihood.

hera

Nimphiel Caladris ecl 20 boarding 21 duelist/ranger - worshiper of Leaf Lord, but on loan to Sulune to help with the monitoring and tracking or lycanthropes. (this is long established in her backstory and rp). She is also a strong ali to Ulrik having befriended him in the beginning and helped him come out of his shell long ago. THE reason he no longer wears a helm all the time

lackofimagination

Charlotte Doucet - level 18 Cleric/Hierophant of Lathander, born in Eveningstar from native Cormyrian parents, trained as a Novice under the supervision of High Dawnlord Loriel and Dawnbringer Lewis (The Red Mage)

Epi

Nehimeou Arba-Qurun is a follower of the Mulhorandi pantheon, with Horus-Re being a natural focus (even if he isn't her patron deity). I'm a filthy EU player, though, so not sure how many events I can get to reasonably.

Eidolon

Epi Avatar
Nehimeou Arba-Qurun is a follower of the Mulhorandi pantheon, with Horus-Re being a natural focus (even if he isn't her patron deity). I'm a filthy EU player, though, so not sure how many events I can get to reasonably.

I have a playtime that is EU friendly so that does not matter