Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

Just been listening to tons of Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix myself lately.

Darvins

Kymus

I found this last night..... it made my life complete.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Been into this listening to this dude lately... he makes metal covers of other popular songs. He plays all the instruments and does the vocals. Very talented dude.

\nn/ (-.-) \nn/

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

thorien

This guy is a genious Oni! :D Thanks!

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

thorien Avatar
This guy is a genious Oni! :D  Thanks!

Glad you liked.. I gotta agree.. dude kills !

onivel

Been in an 80s/90s groove of late.

onivel

Christopher Cross...

Not to be confussed with Kris Kross

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

LittleCutie

For Gwen's lazy days and when I am thinking up some more stories for her to tell!

onivel

thorien

Sometimes combat just needs a proper background.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis