Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

What's up with that?

The Red Mage

Dream come true.

Ogre Time Yay

That would be wiiiild, man...

Valimar Dragonbane

I don't believe the Spellplague has impacted CD at all.  Firewraith may have mentioned that CD's timeline broke free of the established lore around 1373 or somesuch.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

onivel

Spellplague and Lolth's Silence and a number of other post 1373 items from the books never occurred in CDs timeline.

Val is correct. Pretty much if it happened after the start time of the 3rd edition setup in the FRCS, then it probably hasn't happened here.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Fire Wraith

No, it hasn't happened, nor will it happen on CD. If we need a massively lazy plot device, we'll come up with one of our own instead. ;)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Deleted

Like an invasion!  >.>

But for originality, lets make it an invasion of ants this time.

The Red Mage

Bella with the shots fired at my stasis Orc plot.

Pew Pew, Pew pew pew!

Remmy

I did not like the whole Spellplague very much. Rather than come up with a truly interesting means of shaking up the regions of FR they just arbitrarily nuked most magical, fantastic, or non-standard nations. Halruua, Mulhorand, Lantan, and many others just got wiped off the map randomly.

Yep, they really lacked the imagination there.

Garage Trashcan

Spellplague didn't hit until 1385, anyway, so it's doubtful we'll ever make it that far anyway.

"What is this? An invasion for ants! The invasion will need to be at least three times that size!"
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Deleted

Actually I am surprised that an invasion of giant ants hasn't already overrun Arabel.

Ogre Time Yay

blackforest Avatar
Dec 11, 2014 10:05:04 GMT -5  @blackforest said:
Actually I am surprised that an invasion of giant ants hasn't already overrun Arabel.
They have actually, a small scale invasion though... And they came up through the ground rather than attacking the city walls.

Edge

Stop ruining my plots before I run them, guys.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda