Main Menu

Hello from a newbie!

Started by Wittle Dreamer, May 22, 2015, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittle Dreamer

Hello everyone!

I got to meet a few of you yesterday as my character Nullkaya and was so happy to see such a friendly bunch about! The few hours I was on was filled with lotsa RP and kindness and wanted to thank Liah in particular for the hearty welcome! :)

That aside though, I am mostly known as Zilvai around the online community. Been at RP since I was a sincerely small munchkin but it has been atleast a year or two since I have touched a truely dedicated, populated RP server such as this one. So do take mercy on my soul when you see me alone!

Otherwise I hope to see you guys online for some more RP exponansa.

Nokteronoth

Welcome newbie!

I'll be IG as Punky_The_Goat, feel free to say hi in a tell or whatever if you ever need directions or someone to poke at. I'm on...more than is healthy, likely.

~BR

suddenperihelion

Always good to see new players around! See you ingame.

Arya

Welcome!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Once again, welcome on Cormyr & The Dalelands!

As I stated before, poke me online or on board if you need anything.

Nevermore

Indeed welcome! And as Thorien said, just ask if you need any help.

onivel

Welcome welcome... look forward to meeting you IG with one of my plethora of alts.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Goat

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing you in game as well!

valiea987

Welcome! If you've any questions from a new player's perspective, let me know! I've been here only about a month and a half now, so I still have early questions well in mind. :)

Misty

Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything