Main Menu

Arya Kalarathri and Her Shameless Plugs

Started by Arya, Apr 16, 2016, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

I felt like joining in with the others who are posting something. So, here is my shameless plug.

I started to work on this penciling when I was in the hospital last year. I have yet to try to finish it. I do not want amputees and yet I am struggling with hands and feet! 

This is Aradhya, who had been inspired by my character, Daeatria Ravenshadow. 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Rykka

I really like the nose a lot! Noses are deceptively hard and that one is very convincing. Hands are the devil, yes. I concur.
----------------------------------------------
"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you."

Arya

Thank you! I was scared to show this, as it was ten years since I touched a pencil when I did it.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ryoko Honda

thorien

Wow, that's really impressive! You're quitely gifted, I envy! :D