Main Menu

Sir Christopher Lee

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Jun 11, 2015, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

I am sad to bring the bearer of bad news, this morning at 8:30 AM Sir Christopher Lee has passed away.

May he rest in peace.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Devastating news. :( He was so metal...

Valimar Dragonbane

I'd read about this too.  Always figured he would be around forever. :(
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

thorien

The world suffered great loss... :(

Ogre Time Yay

Sir Christopher Lee
27 May 1922 - 7 June 2015

Sir Christopher Lee didn't die, he was an immortal that chose to live among us for nearly a century, he simply returned to his realm and reclaimed his throne. It was an honor to count you among the human race, Sir Christopher Lee. You were in the SAS, you were Sherlock Holmes, you were Dracula, you were the man with the golden gun, you were Count Dooku, you were the terrifying Saruman, and many other things.
And dude,
You were even a heavy metal rocker! Thanks for everything, Sir Christopher Lee.

Ogre Time Yay

Oh man, I didn't mean to make another topic about this, I didn't see this one, sorry about that.
It was an honor to have Sir Christoper Lee among us mortals for nearly a century.

bloodeagle

:( At least he can now become one with the force....

onivel

Awesome man.. sorry to hear of his passing.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

tarriel

I will not cry.... I will not cry.... :(

Yaldabaoth

Christopher Lee can not die.  He's made his way to the Undying Lands of Valinor.  He will be missed in the mortal lands.  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Let us shed the blood of 4000 Saxon men in his honor.

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow