Main Menu

Sad News

Started by Nokteronoth, Jun 18, 2015, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nokteronoth

Charleston had a mass shooting last night in a church. I doubt anyone would see him, but I'd appreciate it if people would be kind enough to share the link around so that 'someone' might find something.

Social media is good for getting a face out there.

www.wistv.com/story/29351540/charleston-shooting-suspect-from-columbia-area

~BR
(I probably put this in the wrong section. Can someone move it to Off Topic?)

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nokteronoth

Yup! That was pretty quick. Feel bad for the people that've suffered because of him. Hit social media so fast that the WHRI website went down with a 508 Resource Limit error.

~BR

sinisteromnibus

Just so everyone knows. I was about 15 minutes away from where this occurred yesterday while working.

I'm glad your all okay, and my heart goes out to those that lost and suffered.  I hope they find some peace in all this, but I can't imagine it.

Arya

Ew.  Heard about this just last night.  My condolences, and prayers as well as thoughts to those affected by this.  :-(

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow