Main Menu

Rogues thieves etc

Started by Darvins, Sep 25, 2015, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foo

Dayre ain't no lawman.

Darvins

So yeah to get this started I will next week (so the second Sat of October) have Erliza make a few visits to the Pits Edge, over the course of the day, for anyone who wants to have that first meeting in game where folks see each other.

Valimar Dragonbane

I will be completely and utterly away from the computer that day.  Crown Tourney for our SCA Kingdom, and our group is helping out with activities.  I'll have to meet up with you later, I do believe.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Darvins

Valimar Dragonbane Avatar
I will be completely and utterly away from the computer that day.  Crown Tourney for our SCA Kingdom, and our group is helping out with activities.  I'll have to meet up with you later, I do believe.
Feel free to poke me this is really just to get things going in game, before all the momentum dies away when we spend forever talking in the forum;)

Dismus

I am trying to get this off the ground. I will be running a test run of quests here in the next couple of weeks.

Valimar Dragonbane

Sweet!

I'm not sure if everyone has actually met up yet in game, either.  That might be a good thing to do, too.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Dismus

Starting with a few people meeting and then expanding.

Ebola Lola

Sadly I do not have a rogue now that would be into being in a thieves guild type of thing :(

foo

, you're my new best friend :D

Dismus

Don't say that yet! I am hoping to not crash and burn... Going to watch all the Oceans movies and the italian job to prepare!

ladybug

Ebola Lola Avatar
Sadly I do not have a rogue now that would be into being in a thieves guild type of thing :(
Doesn't have to be a rogue! This sort of thing is way more up my theurge's alley than my arcane trickster's.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

foo

Ebola Lola Avatar
Ocean also had hackers, just saying

Goat

So totally interested!

carp6

Fenix would want to get involved with this or Sarah would

Deleted

- Leverage is another good source of material for these.  :)