Main Menu

Question About Body Sizes

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Oct 20, 2014, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

I forgot where I can find information on that on the forum, if there is information on it. Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that covers a list of what different types of body sizes we can make requests for?

I didn't want to ask this in a Request Posting.

onivel

Basically you have a normal and "fat" body size for each of the main playable races

Human
Half-elf
Elf
Halfling
Gnome
Dwarf
Half-orc
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

onivel Avatar
Basically you have a normal and "fat" body size for each of the main playable races

Human
Half-elf
Elf
Halfling
Gnome
Dwarf
Half-orc
Would Half-elf body type be something like... Human tall, but elf boney?

Deleted

I think that the half-elf model is the same as the human model.

Ogre Time Yay

belladonna Avatar
Oct 21, 2014 11:18:48 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
I think that the half-elf model is the same as the human model.
Aww... Was hoping for a tall and thin, oh well, thanks for the answers!

Arya

Yeah. I feel you there.  I like how the female elf body looks in proportion to the heads, but hate how there is nothing to scale the size to appropriate Forgotten Realms heights (tried the half-elf/human with the elf head, looked disastrous to me).  Daeatria is meant to be 5'8, but might appear far shorter than someone in-game, who might be shorter than her.  

They are meant to be 10 lb lighter due to bone mass differences, while half-elves are only 5 lb lighter. The NWN stuff is based on Greyhawk scalings, where it was double the weight difference, respectively (20; 10).  The exception might be for gray/silver elves and wild elves, who are meant to be taller there anyway. Not an expert, though!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow