Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Also to note: Thank you to Kip, Daphne, and Valimar for the recent, awesome drama that happened!  And thank you RJ for stepping in to help with its closure.  Despite all of the confusion on the rolls, we all managed to make it fun.

Not every day gets to be a "fun" day. :)  Poor Arti and his messed up head.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Daphne, since this is really the first indepth chance I'm getting to interact with one of her characters.  Eilira is such a spunky druid!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

daphne

Gracious - it has been a while since I did one of these.

Valimar - I enjoy the pirate greatly!  Hee hee, but just remember all the Ravenshadows, even the spunky ones, are gothic in literary nature...
RJ - I really had a great time with Lena.  NOT what I was expecting to find as a Sehanine tutor!
Trylobyte - Thank you for the help with the festival, and Aelie is fun as always
Orvil - I've enjoyed him!  Need more hins!
LB7 - I've enjoyed Arian a lot.  It is sometimes hard to reintegrate into a bunch of new people with an established character, but I like her.
Bushy_Fro - Clay is perhaps the most annoying character I've ever rp'd with.  Congrats, that is saying something!  ;)
Kip - I really enjoyed the adventures that Jarlyn has taken with Eilira - Treesym Saviors united!
FMD - I am finding Calruil a very interesting and fun character.  So many Ravenshadows, so little time..
White Spirit - Nayu is such a sweetie, must be a reflection of the player behind her...
Sorn - Did you know Sophia's hot?  In a totally butch kind of way?  ;)
Arya - when Daeatria has her next big date, watch out for frogs.  Just sayin...
Alana - thanks for the help with Greegrass!  Fun to see you always.

And there's more, but I'm out of time...thank you all!

The Red Mage

I wanted to take a moment and give a big thank you to all those who are participating in the Immersea Under Siege thread. It's been a real treat to try and come up with ways to challenge you all, and I hope the ending to it(which is still yet to come) will leave you all thorougly impressed and go along on a good ride!

And also thanks to DM Rebel for helping translate the thread in-game for people to particpate in who may be uncomfortable with forum RP.

dagesh

Aeric had a good time pondering with Requiem.  Very nice.

Deleted

Many thanks to Sheighley, Hanna, Arti, and Daeatria for the bardic performances earlier.  The planning you four did made the event fun to watch!

dagesh

I've got to add in the folks at the ball.  Aeric and I had a good time.

foxwife

Thank you, ThreeGuesses for the spectacular roleplay with Ilcil! I am terribly frustrated to report that my modem lost internet connection just as Siduri pulled that book free and I've been unsucessful in my attempts to get it back! Please let us continue another time?

I relished this evening's play, sir, and look forward to future encounters!

Darvins

I want to throw a thank you to White Spirit and Arya for the rescue event, I will admit to Tearing a little at some parts of that, it was wonderful, to save a life without a single blow being struck.

whitespirit

Yes!! I wanted to post a thank you to Darvins and Arya as well for a truly wonderful event that was very moving :)

Arya

Aww, Darvins and WS!  I just saw all of this.  Thank you!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Orvil

Just wanna say thanks to Priya and Rashan for the dinner rp tonight. It was good to get to know the Leaders of his new guild more. What better than over food. Had some good laughs out of it too.

daphne

Thanks to Daeatria for organizing such a big two day event and getting so many people involved!

daphne

Thanks to Silver for making me smile, and to LB7, Darvins, Arya and Val for making me laugh.  And the FMD for giving Eilira a chance to be a grown-up.

Valimar Dragonbane

daphne Avatar
Thanks to Silver for making me smile, and to LB7, Darvins, Arya and Val for making me laugh.  And the FMD for giving Eilira a chance to be a grown-up.
Eilira has a few more trials to go yet before being made full crew yet! :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

sinisteromnibus

A big thank you for the players of Aeric and Cinnia. You guys have really helped Tavaris develop in my mind as a character, and your rp has really inspired me. I hope to be able to have many more interactions with the two of you as Tavaris' journey takes him deeper into danger and self-discovery!

Also, Aeric owes Tavaris big for hooking him up with a randy dragon teen! :D